Friday, December 19, 2014

I miss you, S



this picture sums up perfectly. Up till now, im pretty nuch quite not over it. I miss an opportunity of a lifetime and i am pretty sure second chances dont come easy. She's a different person now and tbh, im pretty disappointed. She is the most perfect person, to me of course, and i lost it. I lost the perfect person. There are times i picture us together and it felt super good but when o snap back into reality, i feel nothing and empty. I rarely share my thoughts or emotions to anyone but i think this time i cant take it anymore. I need to tell someone about it but people are always busy with their stuffs and i dont wanna bother them with my silly problems. At least on this blog, only readers could just read and om sure no one reads my blog so im fine hahahaha.
I know some of my friends might be thinking why not move on and just find another girl. Thats the problem, i cant find any girl as great, as perfect, as her. And you know whats the sad thing? The sad thing is she will never know about it. She will never know how i feel about her because by then, she may have fallen for another guy. And i will be just be another memory to her.
I miss you.